Residential Sales Division
Serving Southern California Since 1987
Upon engaging Pacific-Realtors.net as your marketing agent, we will do the following:
- Prepare an attractive, detailed marketing brochure, which will include color photographs of the property plus a description of features and benefits. The brochure will be made available to the brokerage community by mail, email, and at frequent open houses.
- Advertise your property on those websites that we believe will assist in generating qualified prospects.
- Hold frequent open houses in order to expose the property to both prospective buyers and other real estate agents.
- Place your property listing into the Multiple Listing Service. This will expose the property to thousands of sales agents. The majority of sales in Southern California take place with cooperating brokers and agents.
- Mail Open House post cards to homes in the area in order to generate prospective buyers.
- Place an attractive For Sale sign on the property.
- Prequalify all prospective buyers in order to make certain they will qualify for any required financing and they have the cash available to perform.
- Arrange new financing for the buyer, if requested.
- Coordinate all inspections, corrective work, if required, and prepare all sales documents and escrow instructions.
- Work with the buyers, escrow officer, property inspectors, title company, appraiser, and any other parties involved in the sale, in order to expedite the closing.
- Coordinate possession dates and complete the transaction in a timely manner.